Sunday, May 15, 2011

Pitty Party

I feel like I haven’t blogged forever!!!! But I feel like this is the time.
I just got home from eating at VI with some friends from work. They made me want to beat my head against the wall. They started to drive me crazy with all their boyfriend talk. I need to find single friends who believe in more than putting all their hopes and beliefs into their boyfriends.
My summer hobbies are going slowly…… I went to 5k practice last week and it was kinda disappointing. I thought it was going to be like super murder barf time but me and janell were making people look bad. Some people there could barely walk let alone run. We were walking 4 minutes running 1. It was ridiculas.  So now janell wants to train for a 10k.  :/ I wasn’t game but now I’m convinced we need to kick it up.
I also think I will attempt to learn Russian this summer. I will probley give up the first day but oh well.
What else to say…… it may be a full moon sometime this week. Thats not good.

No comments:

Post a Comment